A few people have asked us to take a photo of the outside of the house. I was outdoors with Millie today in the back garden so I took a few pics of the house & the garden (I said to Millie "Mummy is just going inside to get her camera" and she said "Mimi?photo?")
As you can see from the photos
, the weather is beautiful today - last night however it poured for hours and there were heavy storms which knocked down trees and destroyed houses in some parts of the country! So, kind of confusing when deciding what to wear in the morning..At the bottom of the garden we have a little stream and a bridge, which the kids think is very cool. Its about the only thing they get excited about in the garden - we did buy a swing set but its still sitting in a box in the garage with missing pieces which still havent arrived. Good to know it doesnt just happen in Israel!
No comments:
Post a Comment